Competitive intelligence allows you to evaluate your potential market share before entry into new economies in Asia
Your company’s position amongst competitors can be difficult to determine, especially when comparing companies from different countries operating in rapidly developing business landscapes. Competitive intelligence allows you to evaluate your potential market share before entry into new economies in Asia.
CBI has assisted multinationals to successfully enter and dominate markets in Asia while avoiding costly entries into immature locales. Our intelligence has allowed clients to adjust services that match and beat their closest competitors. Our experience with many jurisdictions and industries has led to discovery of patent infringement, theft of trade secrets and dumping.
Our Competitive Intelligence services include:
- Market research and surveys
- Identification of unmet customer needs
- Product and price comparisons
- Assessing competitor perceptions and capabilities
- Discovery and response to market trends
- Counterintelligence training for trade secrets